Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Vintage Wedding Sunflower Card


My daughter, Mandy requested a Vintage Wedding Sunflower card and here is what I came up with.  This new stamp is my new best friend.
This card was CASed & INspired with slight changes in a few colors and sentiment from whose original can be seen by the talented Rock Star artist: Jenna Barber @ www.jennabeecrafts.blogspot.com and http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/2012127?si=Sunflower&perpage=12&thumbsonly=0&thumbcheck=

My son, Matthew grew these beautiful Sunflowers.

This one from the Internet
Stamps Recipe:  Sunflower, Tiny Tags
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Real Red Markers
Paper: Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning Specialty DSP, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso, Basic Black
Accessories: Hemp Twine, Jewelry Punch. Scallop Square die

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Very creative, Marian! The Real Red adds so much interest! I love the hemp twine! And what fabulous sunflowers your son grew!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...