Sunday, November 25, 2012

A Perfect Fall Wedding CARD, The I Do Photos and LIM95


This post is kind of long but I'd think you'll like it.  Please forward & share with friends for those who love the Owl Builder punch & also pretty weddings.

A big Congratulations to Kelly and Ian on their Happy I Do day back in late October.  It was a perfect Fall wedding at The Old Homestead in scenic Crockett, CA (wedding photographs below).  So on with the card ...
My owl wedding card. The owl dress draped with a string of pearls and a touch of one glamorous rhinestone!
A close up photograph above of the owl bride's dress and ivory tulle veil.  At Kelly & Ian's wedding, the couple made the sweetest wedding favors I've have ever seen.  They were a mason jar filled with delicious oatmeal cookies adorn with beautifully laced & ivory satin picot edge-ribbon draped all around (sorry, no picture).  On the owl card I personalized it by adhering a piece of the picot-edge ribbon from Kelly's favors and adhered it onto the veil for the owl bride card "something new". 
 A string of pearls!
Below are a few of my favorite photographs I took of the Happy I Do couple Kelly & Ian.  Hope you enjoy them.
Bountiful Hydrangea Flowers
 Kelly and her Dad (love this pic!)
The Wedding Vows
A big congratulations to Kelly and Ian on their Happy I Do day!
A Perfect Fall Evening Wedding it was!
 A photograph of my little grown up family. My son Matthew, Marian (me), my daughter Mandy (who was in the wedding party as a bridesmaid/brides hair stylist and by the way who caught the bouquet) and her sweet boyfriend Damon.   Mandy is wearing my favorite pearl necklace "something olde" given to me from my God Mother from when I was born.   Every year my God Mother would add a pearl and then when I turned sweet 16 she finished off the necklace.  God Bless my sweet Nina Lucy.   Doesn't Mandy look great!


LQQK there's more!  Over at Less is More Chrissie & Jen created some inspiring
Rich royalty gems a string of pearls and a sparkly rhinestone! 
 
 I know my card might be too intricate to some for this challenge but I really like it a lot and hope you enjoy it too! Would love to hear what you think ... thank you!
 
All supplies Stampin' Up! ... unless noted.

Recipe ...

Stamp: Word Play, Autumn Days-retired
Ink: Stazon Jet Black, Ruby Red-retired, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Basic Black, Blush Blossom-retired
Accessories: Owl Builder Punch, Bird Builder Punch (for the branches), 2 1/2" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch (for the bottom drape of the dress), 1" Square Punch (for the top hat), Textured Impressions Folder Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Textured Impressions Lace Brocade Embossing Folder (dress), Prettiest Kit (flower)-retired, Sponge, Dimensionals, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Pearl Basic Jewels, Glue Dots and non-SU Wedding Ivory Tulle (for the veil).

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Marian! Love how you used the colors in the wedding and even some of the ribbon from the favors :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marian!! Thought I would hop on over and see your PRETTY blog! I love these little wedding owls and the wedding pix are beautiful! Greetings my new bloggy pal! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marian, your card and the photos are fabulous! The owls are over the top cuteness!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, Marian, LOVE LOVE your gorgeous wedding card and beautiful wedding photos! What a lovely family you have!

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable!!! Makes me want to run out and buy that owl punch...which I have been resisting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Marian. OMG ... that is the most adorable wedding owls ... I've never seen anything like this before. You are to talented!!! I'm going to have to CASE your idea!

    You have a lovely family!! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...