Sunday, March 03, 2013

The Way We Were Mini Album


I made this mini album for mom as a Mothers day gift.  The front is chipboard shaped as a camera covered with miscellaneous scrapbook paper, lace and rhinestones. The coil is decorated with cream color seam binding tied in little bows and draped.  Placed in the center is a 3" inch round mirror and circled with black rhinestones.   
Above is a few scattered black and white photographs of Mom and Dad in their early years. 
All grown up then and now.  Background photo taken by me (1989) of grandkiddies sitting in front of their grandparents home.  Far left Matthew, Brooke, Mandy, Marcus (and Mom). 
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...