Monday, September 28, 2009

For You Circle Circus / SSSC#37


This is my Circle Circus creation for Karen Giron’s Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #37 at her blog: the sweetest thing: http://kgiron.blogspot.com

Stamp Recipe: SU Circle Circus, Great Friend
Paper: SU Whisper White, Rich Razzelberry, Crushed Curry, Old Olive
Ink: SU Rich Razzelberry, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Craft White
Accessories: SU 1” Circle punch, Crushed Curry and Rich Razzelberry Polka Dot ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder

Enjoy! Marian

4 comments:

  1. Love your card. What a great ribbon idea. Raising one circle really added great dimension. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! Thanks for leaving me a comment on SCS about your cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, I love your blog and all your wonderful creations. You are very talented so I would just like to say THANK YOU for sharing your work with the world.

    You have raised 2 kids on your own HONEY YOU NEED A MEDAL AND SO MUCH CHOCOLATE

    My name is Adele James and I live in South Africa ( for this I need a medal) kidding I love Africa... I am a craft teacher a freelance workshop demonstrator and designer.

    I have just become your 10th follower, please pop over to my blog and see what I do. If you love my stuff then please follow me.

    Hugs
    Adele James
    Craft u Crazy
    South Africa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...