Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Vintage Baby, Curtain Call Act #19

My creation for Stacey's Schaffer’s Stamping Stage, act #19 Curtain Call Color Challenge:

With the lovely color combination of: Rich Razzleberry, Pink Pirouette, Bashful Blue & Very Vanilla. So a "Oh Baby" card was screaming at me!


Kind of hard to view, French Script used for the background.


A peak inside!

Stamp Recipe: Buggies & Booties, Define Your Life, Fancy Flexible Phrases, French Script BG

Paper: Rich Razzelberry, Very Vanilla, Bashful Blue Hostess DSP, and Pink Pirouette

Ink: Rich Razzelberry, Bashful Blue, VersaMark

Accessories: Button latte, dimensionals, ½” grosgrain polka dot ribbon, sponge, ep, misc lace, scallop eyelet border punch and heart to heart punch

Techniques: embossing, sponging

Enjoy! Marian

5 comments:

  1. Wonderfully done! Love the lace. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call CC :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love that stamp set but don't use it often enough. Thanks for reminding me what beautiful cards it makes. Hope to see you next week at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful image! Haven't seen that yet in the catalog - better go and have a look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey marian, you know that i ADORE your work, gf! ...for some reason all I see is a little closeup of the booties. they are super sweet! is there a pic of the entire project?

    ReplyDelete
  5. lace, buttons, and borders...oh my! love every centimeter of this...LOL! thanks so much, Marian, for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...