Friday, June 04, 2010

Snow in the Spring time from California

Happy Birthday Matt! I'd made this card for my sons 26th B-day. He LOVES the snow and we're still having snow in California.

Michelle Zindorf has inspired me so MUCH I'm CASing her card just a bit, by adding the snow twill ribbon, paper etc:

Stamp Recipe: SU Extreme Snowboard, Lovely As A Tree Paper: SU WW, Brocade Blue
Ink:
Stazon Black, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Brayer, Sponge, Snow twill ribbon and Post it notes
Technique: Brayer sky

Enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Howdy Stampin' friend! So glad you're back at it! Missed seeing your creations! This card is incredible - catchin' some serious air! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...