Saturday, August 14, 2010

Happy Retirement Marilyn Ekdahl!

Retirement ... what a lovely word. I'd made this retirement card for my sister Marilyn. She devoted thirty-six years of service to Willit's Unified School District in Northern California ... a double "wow". Their cat name is Marbel (a beauty queen) sitting in the kayak. Marbel's picture was the smallest size I could get. I'm pleased.

Congratualations Marilyn!

Stamp Recipe: Tropical Party, Loads of Love, Loads of Fun, Just Surfing, Hit the Road, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: WW, Taken with Teal
Ink: Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel, Ink spots
Accessories: Stampin’ Up! Ink spots, Aqua Painter, dimensionals, smiley face stickers for the hubcaps, Jolee's-Fishing, Creative Scraps Crafty Secrets-Travel, 3/4" circle punch for the moon mask
Technique: brayer sky, masking, direct to paper

Card size: 8x5" x 5.5"

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...