Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Aviary Holiday, CCCC60

It's a Aviary Holiday. My take for Stacy Schafers Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 60.
Swing on over and check out Stacey's Stampin Stage for other entries.

Can you see the tiny adhesive Jewel Basic Pearls around the little wreath?


Stamp Recipe:
SU Aviary, Baroque Motifs, All Holiday, Jolly Bingo Bits and PTI Polka Dot Basics
Ink: Craft WW, Real Red, Old Olive, Certainly Celery and Chocolate Chip
Paper: WW, Real Red and Old Olive
Accessories: Basic Black 5/8” satin ribbon, Top Note die, Jewel Basic adhesive Pearls and dimensionals

Enjoy,

6 comments:

  1. Hey Lady!

    This card is adorable! It's cute, cheerful, clean, and simple (in a good way). I love it! ONce again, you've managed to blow my mind with your creative talent! Keep sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable and elegant at the same time! I just love the little bird perched on the wreath. Thanks for joining us at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the black ribbon. It adds depth and elegance! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...