Friday, January 07, 2011

Nature Walk

Stampin' Ups! new
Occasions Mini
I love this new stamp set along with Botanical Gazette and
Specialty Designer Series Paper First Edition DSP

*01.30.11 Playing the Paper Players - Anything Goes Challenge
Embossed Butterfly
Stamp Recipe: Nature Walk, Tiny Tags Ink: Very Vanilla, Marina Mist, Old Olive, So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Not Quite Navy, Basic Black Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Specialty Designer Series Paper First Edition DSP, Botanical Gazette DSP
Accessories: Marina Mist 5/8” Satin Ribbon, Top Note, Jewelry Tag punch, Vintage Trinkets, dimensional, sponge, daubers, clear embossing powder, Versamark
Technique: Masking, Brayer Sky, Sponging

Click here
Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. I love how you brayered the Top Note and layered it onto the First Edition DSP! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this on SCS and I loved it then and still do! Gorgeous brayering and images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful card Marian! Love your brayered background!
    Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, I just love this card, Marian! YOu did a spankin good job here. You should make cards for OBAMA! WHite House cards, you know. They'd love em'. <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Marian, firstly I love the colors you chose. The sponging is fabulous. I love the first edition dsp in the background. It's a beautiful card.
    So glad you decided to share your creation with us at the Paper Players Anything Goes challenge this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing brayering and sponging! Love the bold colours. Thanks for playing with Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful sponged background and I lust love the color combo! WOW! There is so much gorgeous detail to your card, I keep going back to look at it again and again. Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Love the sponged background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...