Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Birthday Brooke! and OCCC Fall Color Challenge

Fall Birthdays are the Best and a big shout out to my niece Brooke.  Happy Birthday Brookie!  I've found a new color challenge to play with so I made two cards!  Come by and check out this fun artistic group called Our Creative Corner.  This week they have a fabulous fall festive color challenge going on so be sure to check them out.  Here is another one of my postings a Fall Welcome Autumn card.

Stamp Recipe:  French Folliage, Curly Cute
Ink:  Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Pool Party
Paper: Whisper White
(CAS) Clean and Simple  

Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I really like this Fall card. I like the flurry of falling leaves and the way you overstamped the words and splotched. You have inspired me and I may even want to case this one if that's ok with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marian, I'm sorry - my comment made it sound like you only had one card posted. I really do love them both and it's great to see how the same set can be used to create in different ways - perfect set for this colour challenge BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I really like the unstructured way you did the image and the scrip stamped in the corner. Love the random blue dots too - a really super way to add in the required blue and it looks terrific! Super job on the color challenge. We're so happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marian! WOW! What a gorgeous way to showcase this beautiful stamp set. I just love the clean design and the way you featured the colors. The little pops of blue are perfect. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner! :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, this is just gorgeous Marian .... love your creativity with that stamp set and the colours are absolutely perfect for the card and fit perfectly with our challenge!
    Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Marian, simple style and clear colours

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...