Saturday, November 26, 2011

Autumn Days Thank You Card, cQc#112


Back to playing along with the colourQchallenge.  I scattered a few leaves by stamping off and the background stamped tone on tone.  I colored the berries with Cherry Cobbler but my photograph the berries came out a little darker.  Total time to complete 30 minutes.
Stamp Recipe:  SU Autumn Days, Three Little Words, Sketch It-Retired (the bow image)
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Dimensionals

Here is another Autumn Days wreath I created two years ago posted on my SplitcoastStampers gallery. 

Happy Thanksgiving!
*Yippee, I won the Queen Title!

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Marian! I love your stamping and great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous wreath! Thanks for joining us this week at theCQC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these wreaths....and I recognize that sweet little bow! Beautiful! Thanks for playing with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous card! Congrats on being chosen as this week's colourQueen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I just saw your card at ColourQ and had to pop by and tell you how gorgeous it is :) I love those Autumn colours in the wreath.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations....your card is amazing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marian- congrats on being chosen Queen this week at the ColourQ! Love this card and how you have used Autumn Days to create the wreath! Thanks again for inspiring all of us :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...