Monday, February 20, 2012

You Inspire Me Sunflower Card

I made this for my SU upline: Brenda Keenan. When I first saw this sentiment from the Perfect Words (hostess stamp set) I thought of Brenda.
  I used the "Love" ly Mocha Morning Specialty Designer Series Paper pack #122366.
Recipe:

SU Stamps:  Sunflower, Perfect Words (Hostess)
Paper:  Mocha Morning Specialty DSP, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Soft Suede, Early Espresso
Ink:  Real Red, More Mustard Markers
Accessories:  Victoria Crochet 5/8" Trim, Antique Brad

Enjoy!
 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Marian! You are so talented and I was honored to receive this card :-) I admire your work and am sure you inspire others with your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...