Thursday, March 15, 2012

Field Flowers with Wisteria Wonder CARD, PP86

I’m back again playing with the gals over at the Paper Players Color Challenge #86.  I love the simplicity of this card.   Checks out my previous posting of the same design here just with colors using Crumb Cake & Black.  I know you’ll like it. 

Recipe:

SU Stamps:  Field Flowers, Hello Doily, On Your Birthday
Paper:  Crumb Cake,  Whisper White,
Ink:  Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories:  Antique Brad, Basic Black 1 1/4" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon and Basic Black 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Dimensionsals

Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. beautiful design and mix of stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY WORD. This is amazing! LOVE the layering of the stamped images! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marian! Wowza, this is one elegant card! Love the layered image and the layered ribbon treatment. So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW! what an eye-catching beauty this is! Love the color combination and stamp choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is beautiful!!! WOW!!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #59 with a link back to your blog on 4-1-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...