Saturday, April 14, 2012

Vintage Mothers Day CARD with Elements of Style

Two layers of the Beautiful Butterfly Bigz Die and one layer of Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die on White Vellum Card Stock.  I love the vellum.
I sponged the white doily with Soft Suede ink all around the edges
For my Mom on Mothers Day.
My Mom taking a nap one rainy cozy afternoon.

SU Stamp Recipe:  Elements of Style, Tiny Tags
Paper:  Watercolor Paper, Elegant Eggplant, Wisteria Wonder, First Edition Specialty DSP, White Vellum Card Stock,
Ink:  Old Olive, Wisteria Wonder, Elegant Eggplant, Soft Suede, Stazon Black
Accessories:  Wilton 4" Doily, Old Olive 5/8" Satin Ribbon, Victoria 5/8" Crochet Trim, Stampin' Sponge, Antique Brad, Blender Pens, Bigz Die Beautiful Butterfly, Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die, Adhesive Pearls
Square Card Size:  5x5

Enjoy!

8 comments:

  1. Marian your Mother's Day card is lovely and your mom looks so comfy cuddle up with the adorable stuffy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian, this is just gorgeous, I love the colors you used and the beautiful doily and crochet lace with brad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Marian and the photo of your mother is simply precious! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stunning card!! The picture of your mom napping... so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...