Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pink Foliage, OLW 107 masking

Karen is hosting the One Layer Wednesday challenge this week; create a card using the masking technique.   That's simple.  I've been in love with SU French Foliage so I created a One Layer card, masking and a bit of pink foliage.

Lay your Post-It notes down on the card stock as shown below.  Make sure the Post-It notes are lined up evenly.  Use the SU Grid paper as a guide, a must have.  Start by sponging Melon Mambo onto the Post-It note, then off onto the card stock with a small circular motions. Don't rush.  Repeat the above step to your liking of shading. With the Post-It's still in place stamp what ever images you like and them remove the Post-It's. Add sentiment.
 
My swaps for September, made a bunch. 
 
 

Here are my other French Foliage Favorites (click on image)!

All supplies Stampin' Up! ... unless noted.

Stamp Recipe: French Foliage, Curly Cute
Ink: Melon Mambo, Gumball Green, Pink Pirouette, Stazon Jet Black
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Sponge, Post-Its notes 3" x 5".
Technique:  Masking, Sponging

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. lovely cards Marian...thanks for playing along..

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are gorgeous, I love the pink and green in the first ones and then the splash of black in the others-gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all absolutely fabulous! I ADORE the colors--that bright pink is just amazing! I hope you'll join me this month at Technique Tuesday! Also, I have a DT call on my personal blog if you're interested--it's for a new challenge starting in January! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...