Saturday, October 27, 2012

Living on Island Time Birthday CARD & One day SALE

Everyday should be a Tropical Holiday!


Stampin' Up! is doing a one-day sale on almost all of our stamp sets! Every single set is 15% off, on Monday ONLY. Look through our catalog and let me know which sets you need for Holiday projects, or any sets that have been on your wish list. Now is the time to order them!
This means all stamps in the current catalogs including
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single-image stamps
This DOES NOT include
    • Hostess sets
    • Bundled stamp sets
    • Digital stamp brush sets
Shop On-Line HERE  15% off Monday only, October 29th, 2012 


All supplies Stampin' Up! ... unless noted.

Recipe:

Stamps: Tiny Tags, Tropical Party-retired,  Silouette Sentiments-retired, Amazing to Zany-retired, PTI-Signature Greetings,
Ink:   Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip,
Paper: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise,
Accessories: Polka Dot Melon Mambo grosgrain ribbon, Jewelry Tag Punch, Twine, Bayer, Sponge
Technique:  Brayer Sky, Sponging
Square Card 5x5


Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. This card is stunning, I love all the inking and stamping, wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Marian!

    I tried sending you a reply to the comment you left on my blog, but for some reason the email was bounced back to me as undeliverable, so I thought I would write it here:

    Hi Marian,

    Thank you so much for such a kind comment on my blog! I'm so glad you discovered it through Pinterest. :)

    I will definitely be heading your way to check out your blog, too!

    Blessings and happy stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo beautiful! Great job! Yes, I wish I was there too! And you are so right about that "Tropical Holiday!".

    Hugs, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...