Thursday, November 22, 2012

Mason Jar Thank You CARD

Happy Thanksgiving, little turkeys!! Hope your day is great!!

I made this sweet make n' take over at my upline Brenda Keenan during our monthly unit meeting. Brenda cased the sample shown on page 28 of the Holiday Catalog.  I love mason jars!  Everything about them brings back happy memories of my mom in the kitchen canning her special apricot jam.
  
This fresh and delicious 14-piece stamp set gives you as many choices as a roadside fruit and vegetable stand! How many can you come up with? Coordinates with the Small Oval Punch and the Bitty Banners Framelits Dies.
Perfectly Preserved Clear Mount Stamp Set #126692 $20.95

All supplies Stampin' Up! ... unless noted.

Recipe ...

Stamps: Perfectly Preserved
Ink: More Mustard, Early Espresso, Rasberry Ripple, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Paper: Orchard Harvard DSP, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Small Oval Punch, Baker's Twine, Dimensionals

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...