Monday, December 10, 2012

Scentsational Season Holiday Tags, PP125

Today's post is for The Paper Players Color Challenge (PP#125) using ANY Neutral, Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party.
These tags were CASed and INspired with slight changes with the colors added whose original can be seen by the talented artist: Christine Miller from My Stamp Lady.


All supplies Stampin' Up! ... unless noted.

Recipe: ...

Stamps:  Scentsational Season, Jolly Bingo Bits
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler,  Pool Party
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories: Holiday Collection Framelits, Two Tags Bigz Die. Pool Party 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, Textured Impressions Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder, 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Scallop Circle Punch

Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, how cute are these tags?!!! Love them! I may need to CASE you now ;) Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable! I always use the other tag from that die and never know quite what to do with this one....now I know! So fun! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players this week and sharing this beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute tags! Love those gingerbread men with the embossed dots in the background! Thanks for playing along with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...