Sunday, February 07, 2010

Lights, Cameras, Action ... Curtain Call Act: #16

 Lights, Cameras, Action ... I'm a official Show Stopper. I'm so excited I won a Curtain Call color challenge Act #15 over at Stacey's Stamping Stage, so I'm back for another round. I couldn't resist these colors: Kraft, Real Red and Very Vanilla. Drum roll ... so here is what I came up for CC Act #16:


A classy pick of colors Stacey!

Then, this morning this card above was featured on SplitCoastStampers through FaceBook!
How about that?

Stamp Recipe: Ever After, Loving Hearts
Paper: Kraft, Real Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: Eyelet Border and Heart to Heart punches, VV Satin 5/8" ribbon, Button Latte button, twine, dimensionals


Enjoy!

10 comments:

  1. wowzers! love the clean and simple look of this sweet valentine, Marian! darling:) thanks so much for sharing it in the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Please check out my blog candy and NEW color combo challenge at: www.pictureperfectcreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the satin bow and the layered punch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats...you're a Show Stopper! Awesome work:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...