Monday, February 01, 2010

You're Too Kind, Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act#15



I've been dying to participate in Stacey Schafer's Curtain Call Color Challenge: Act #15 at her website Stacey's Stamping Stage.

I'd mixed a few leaves by stamping off and the background stamped tone on tone. Took 30 minutes to complete.

Stamp Recipe: Autumn Days, Whimsical Words, Sketch it (the bow)
Paper: Lavender Lace, Pumpkin Pie, Garden Green, WW
Ink:
Pumpkin Pie, Lavender Lace, Garden Green
Accessories: Dimensionals

Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. ooooh! This is gorgeous, Marian! The little hearts are the perfect touch for the season:) Thanks so much for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wreath pops off the white cardstock! Great use of the colors Marian!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, Marian!! I really like the wreath :) I also love your blogs *new* look :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a striking, beautiful card! Love t he choice of the wreath for this color sketch. The stamped background is perfect for this! You did a wonderful job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats! you're a show stopper! feel free to grab your badge and post it on your blog:) enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous! I have done this wreath with fall colors, but what a clever idea! It gets me to thinkin.......

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...