Saturday, May 25, 2013

How To: Using Daubers on the Swallowtail Stamp ViDeo TuTorial, cQc#190



 
Get those daubers out.  My card is CASed and INspired with slight changes with colors, sentiment and ribbon from my talented upline Brenda Keenan.  Brenda's card is featured using Stampin' Up! daubers with the new 2013-2015 In-Colors.  I was so inpired to try it myself.  Be sure to watch her awesome video tutorial on You Tube.  Her card below is simply breathtaking an awe-inspiring in quality.

 
 
 
Check out the colourQ challenge #190 The Royal Court Design Team with their "LOVE" ly color palette:  Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze, More Mustard and Really Rust.  I've found that be sure to use a juicy ink pad that is more effective and to take your time dabing ... lot's of fun.   
  
To order yours:

Swallowtail Clear-Mount Stamp
#129216
  
  
 
Price: $13.95 clear mount
This gorgeous, plus-size butterfly will provide a breathtaking focal point for scrapbook pages and oversized cards.  Or sprinkle it with adhesive and Dazzling Diamonds Stampin' Glitter, then turn it into a one-of-a-kind tag for an extra-special gift.

All supplies Stampin' Up! ... unless noted.

Recipe ...

Stamps: Swallowtail
Ink: Midnight Muse, Baja Breeze, More Mustard and Really Rust
Paper: Whisper White
Accessories: Daubers, Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding
Technique:  Sponging

Enjoy and Share!

11 comments:

  1. Wow Marian! Your card is beautiful!!! Thanks for the sweet comments and link to my video too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marian this is absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These are absolutely spectacular! Great use of the colors. Thanks for playing with us at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really gorgeous!!Thanks so much for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the pretties swallowtail stamp card I have seen. I love the effect with the sponge daubers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Swallowtail card is the prettiest I have seen. I love the effect with the sponge daubers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the pretties swallowtail stamp card I have seen. I love the effect with the sponge daubers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both of these cards are so pretty Marian! Thanks for sharing...I will be trying this.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is lovely, Marian, love the way you colored the butterfly! thanks for sharing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I love your videos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time in leaving me a comment. I hope I have inspired you. I do take the time to read each comment and value your words of encouragement. Have a wonderful day and happy creating! Marian Garcia, Studio M

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...